About this site Mō te paetukutuku
This website is developed and hosted by the Ministry of Education
This website and its contents have been developed with reference to the New Zealand Government Web Accessibility Standard 1.0.
The Ministry of Education advises you that:
- the information on this website may change, be deleted, added to, or otherwise amended without notice
- information on this website is not business, tax or legal advice, you should take specific advice from qualified professionals before taking any action based on this information
- the Ministry of Education will accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this website
- the Ministry of Education can be liable for any inaccuracy, error, omission, or any other kind of inadequacy, deficiency, or flaw in, or in relation to the information contained in this website and its subsites; including its third parties external links
- the Ministry fully excludes any and all liability of any kind to any person or entity that chooses to rely upon the information
- the New Zealand government and the Ministry of Education do not support or recommend any specific commercial product, process, or service mentioned on this site
- the Ministry of Education are not responsible for and do not endorse the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website - we cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.